Last modified: Monday, July 17, 2023
By accessing or using the Services, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the Services or provide any information to us. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Services after any revisions we make to this Policy constitutes your acceptance and agreement to those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following types of information when you use the Services:
- “Personal Information”: information that identifies you or another person as an individual, such as yours or someone else’s name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, or any other identifier by which you or any other individual may be contacted online or offline; and
- “Non-Personal Information”: information that does not identify you as an individual, such as your browser type, your internet connection, the URL of the previous web site you visited, the equipment you use to access the Website, and details about how you use the Website.
You can view the data we collect associated with your account by viewing the User Data Report, accessible from Help in the main menu.
You can view a complete list of the information we store in browser cookies and storage at Cookies and Storage.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect information (1) when you provide it to us; and (2) automatically through the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with or use the Services, you may provide us with both Personal and Non-Personal Information, including when you:
- Complete and submit forms on the Website.
- Provide information within the Services (ex., when you create an account, register the App, create a screen name, upload custom images, or post User Contributions).
- Enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us.
- Contact us.
- Report a problem with the Services.
You may also provide information to be used, published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Services (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may be able to set certain privacy settings for such information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of third-parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions or otherwise communicate with on the Services. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Automatically
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, with the exception of IP addresses which may be collected automatically and are only used as described below. When you download, access and use the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to automatically collect:
- Usage details (ex. details regarding your access to and use of the Services, log files, and resources that you use on or through the Service).
- Device information (ex. information about your mobile device and/or internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, and/or mobile network information).
- Location Information. Other than IP addresses, we do not collect real-time information about the location of your device via the Services. Approximate geographic information such as country, state, and city can be inferred from your IP address.
If you do not want us to collect this information then please do not use the Services.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Applications.
For example, we use Google’s AdSense on the Services. Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads based on your visits to the Services and/or other sites on the Internet. You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Google’s Ads Settings. See Google Privacy & Terms for more information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information provided by or collected from you, including Personal Information, in order to:
- Make the Services available to you;
- Allow you to interact with other players using the Services;
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information; and
- Improve the Services.
We may also use this information in any other way we may describe at the time you provide the information to us, and for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share your Personal Information with third-parties in any manner not described in this Policy.
We may disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, to third-parties to help us improve the Services.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Trickster’s business or assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address in order to provide you with more information about the Services, we will use that email address to provide the requested information to you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide Personal Information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trickster or its affiliates, our customers, or others.
Your Choices and Opting Out
When you register to use the Services, we may periodically send you email messages describing news, information, updates, or promotional offers related to the Services.
You can “opt-out” of receiving emails from us at any time by following the instructions included in your email or by sending a reply stating your request, and we will make the requested changes. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, Trickster reserves the right to email or otherwise contact you with respect to important information, notices or changes relating to its products and services.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any of your Personal Information. We may not change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we have measures in place to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. You are providing your Personal Information to us at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we may have in place to protect your Personal Information.
Children under the Age of 13
The Services are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn that Personal Information on a child under the age of 13 is collected, we will delete that information from our systems. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Trickster may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you by email, text, mobile notification, or through a notice on the Website’s home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page and the terms of this Policy are effective as of that date.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Trickster Cards, Inc.
1100 Bellevue Way NE, Suite 8A – #500
Bellevue, WA 98004